The following information is also detailed in the Murrayburn Behaviour Policy Document.
- Green or grey sweatshirts, jumpers or cardigans, (with the exception of Primary 7 pupils who have special black ones).
- White shirts or polo shirts.
- Plain green, grey or black skirt/trousers.
- During warmer weather, girls can choose to wear a green/white check school dress.
- Black Shoes or unbranded Black Trainers
Other Items to note
- No jewellery should be worn and no jewellery at all is permitted in PE.
- Make-up is not allowed, including nail polish.
- If leggings are worn, in place of tights, ensure shorts or a skirt is worn over the top
- Football colours are not allowed.
Pupils are encouraged and praised for adhering to the dress code.
How to obtain a uniform
In first instance contact the School Office. The office issues order forms and co-ordinates the purchase of uniform items early summer and also winter. At other times the school office retains a small stock of items available for purchase.
Samples of the School Uniform are availabe to view at the SChool Office