The school accepts payments for school dinners, trips etc using the secure online Parentpay service. New Parents and Carers will receive a letter with an activation code to allow them to log on and activate their account. If you do not receive a letter please contact the school office.
Please remember to always log on at the mygovscot side of ParentPay
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
ParentPay frequently asked questions